Convenience is what we strive for.
Franciscan University offers a variety of payment options to assist families in paying their bill. In addition to cash, we offer a monthly payment plan and credit card options. We will also assist you in finding alternative educational loans to cover the rest, or you can search for alternative/third-party loans.
Payments by cash or check
Cash - Cash must be received at the business service counter located in Starvaggi Hall.
Checks and Money Orders - Checks and money orders made payable to Franciscan University of Steubenville may be mailed to:
Franciscan University of Steubenville
1235 University Blvd.
Steubenville. OH 43952
International students may pay by check, however the check must be drawn on a U.S. Bank and in US dollars.
- Returning students can log in to MYFranciscan to view charges, then return to this page to make a payment.
- If you cannot yet log in to the FUS Web (new students receive their login at New Student Orientation), refer to the bill you received in the mail.
- If all else fails, call Student Accounts at (740) 283-6226
Once you know your payment amount you can:
- Make a one-time payment - Pay tuition, fees, and deposits online with your credit card using a secure form via eCashier.
- Monthly payment plan options - We are changing payment vendors, our new payment plan options will be available by the end of this current academic year.