Fr. Dominic Scotto, TOR
- B.A., St. Francis College, Loretto, PA.
- S.T.B. and S.T.L. degrees in theology, Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.
- M.A. degree in Liturgical Research, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.
- S.T.L. and S.T.D. degrees, Sant Anselmo Pontifical Institute, Rome, Italy.
From 1968 to 1975 and 1979 to 1981, Fr. Dominic, as Assistant Professor of Theology, has taught theology at Saint Francis Seminary and Saint Francis College, Loretto, Pennsylvania. He has been involved in the religious formation program of his Province for (7) years, (6) of which years he served as Master of Professed. He has served as a Provincial Councilor for the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus from 1980 - 1988. From 1997 to the present he has served as University Chaplain and Adjunct Professor of theology at the Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio.
- The Liturgy of the Hours, St. Bede's Publications, Petersham, Massachusetts, 1986.
- The Table of the Lord, St. Bede's Publications, Petersham, Massachusetts, 1990.
- Lord, Teach Us How to Pray, Alba House, New York, 2007
- "Mary, Type of the Church and Ecumenism," Analecta, T.O.R., Vol. XII, 119 (1972), pp. 609-624.
- "The Liturgy of the Hours as Communal Prayer of the Church," Analecta, T.O.R., Vol. XIV, 132, (1980), pp. 591-663.
- "St. Francis and the Spirit of the Liturgy," The Cord, Vol. 32, No. 1, (January, 1982), pp. 13-16.
- "Strangers to Silence," The Cord, Vol. 35, No. 10, (November, 1985), pp. 289-291.
- "The Liturgy: Source of Franciscan Penitential Life," The Cord, Vol. 34, No. 2, (February, 1984), pp. 51-59.
- "A Time of Purification," The Cord, Vol. 39, No. 1 (January, 1989), pp. 1-2.
- "The Life of Penance: A Grateful Response to the Lord," The Cord, Vol. 42, No. 11, (November, 1992), pp. 302-307.
- "The Life of Penance: Logical Outcome of the Mystery of the Passion," The Cord, Vol. 44, No. 9 (September, 1994), pp. 243-249.
- "The Sign of the Tau, Symbol of Franciscan Penance," Franciscan Friars Development Office, (1996) pp. 1-13.
- "Liturgy and Beauty", Office of the Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff, 2006