Self-assessment simply means figuring out who you are. It means:
- Identifying your interests, abilities, skills and personal/work values
- Assessing aspirations and motivation level
You may know immediately what these are or you may need help. If you aren’t sure, make an appointment with us or call 740-284-5251, so we can help.
We offer a number of assessments that may help you:
- Myers-Briggs helps you see your personality more concretely
- Holland SDS looks at tying your personality in with your interests
- The Strong Interest Inventory may be further used to assess interests
The better you understand yourself, the more likely you are to find a career that is a great fit for you. Take the time to get to know YOU! It’s a worthwhile investment!