Office of the Chancellor
Spiritual Bouquet for Father Mike
You can still submit prayer intentions for the spiritual bouquet via the online form.
Pledged so far:
- Rosaries: 372
- Masses: 257
- Divine Mercy Chaplets: 81
- Holy Hours : 43
- Holy Communions : 18
- Our Fathers : 10
- Stations of the Cross: 7
- Day of Fasting : 1
Special prayer intentions offered:
- I will include Fr. Mike and his intentions in my daily prayers. - Milo Milburn
- I realize that going forward I will be having to offer many sacrifices in order to fulfill what the Lord desires of me. Father Scanlan has been a spiritual father and it is the direct result of his fatherhood that I was accepted back into the Church. I would like to offer up my pending sacrifices for him. I hope to follow his lead.
- I will remember him in my daily prayers and masses. - Ginna Dombrowski
- I am going to offer daily Mass, 1 rosary a day, and Eucharistic Adoration once a month.
- We offer to Father Mike a regular monthly Mass until our precious Lord calls him home to his well earned reward. - Deacon John & Rosemary DeWolfe
- A weekly Mass offered for his special intentions and daily prayers said for him. - Shannon (McDonnell) Stull
- We will be offering up times of adoration for you and your future adventures. May God bless you abundantly and embrace you in His Love. We will also be asking Fr. Sam to intercede for you too! - Susie Weiss
- I will offer my daily rosary for Fr. Mike! He has touched my heart with his simple words of wisdom that truly make each student at Franciscan more holy. God Bless Father Mike and all that he does here on Earth to give God glory and live as Jesus Christ lived. - Karen Billeci
- Father Mike will be included in my nightly prayers. - Christine Stoll
- I will intercede for him during my year of mission work next year in a special way
- We will be offering our daily rosaries for Fr. Mike as he retires and for the upcoming year of transition into this new phase of his life. We also will be remembering him at Mass with prayers of thanksgiving to God for the great gift he has given us in Fr. Mike. - Mr. & Mrs. Gerald Hoffkins
- Dear Father Mike: God Bless you in your retirement. You have been a faithful servant and we will miss your smiling face during our visits to Franciscan. Hopefully we will see you during the summer Conferences. In Christ always - Thomas and Diana Flynn
- Every Mass that I say will include your name. - Fr. Ed Wade. CC
- Daily prayer for the blessing and fruitation of Fr. Mikes's work in the Lord's vineyard, past, present, and future.
- I will be praying for you as you transition to this new phase in your life. I pray that it will be with much peace and joy! God Bless You! - Teresa M. Tidwell
- I am offering my daily Divine Mercy Chaplet for 26 days in honor of Fr. Mike's 26 years as the University President. I offer the chaplets in thanksgiving to God for His mercy in bringing Fr. Mike to the "College of Steubenville" and asking for God's continued merciful love to shower upon Fr. Mike.
- Rememberance at every Mass that I offer; Every Liturgy of the Hours I observe; All private devotions especially rosaries and Divine Mercy Chaplets; Your name will be placed in the tabernacle in my private chapel where the Bread of Life is resereved as a sign of my love for you, in, with and through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. - John Patrick Bertolucci
- Thank you for all you have done for our Church and for our family. We have been blessed by youth conferences, adult conferences, and 6 years of education at FUS for our daughters. - Malinda Frybarger
- I pray that Fr. Mike enjoys health, happiness and peace as he continues his earthly journey. - Sheila Cavalet
- I will pray my Rosary for a month for Fr. Scanlon in thanksgiving for his beautiful witness of priesthood, religious life, and holiness. I give thanks to God for all the good done through Fr. Scanlon in his years at FUS. - Sr. M. Bridget Martin
- I will pray a rosary everyday for him.- Jeanne (Cobb) Stephens