Contact Center Manager
Date: May 16, 2014
Position Available: Contact Center Manager - SG9
Position Reports to: Director of Annual Giving
FLSA Status: Exempt (Professional)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Occasional mornings and Saturdays
The Contact Center Manager is responsible for managing Franciscan University's Contact Center and Phonathon program. For FY 2014-15, the Contact Center Manager will oversee 40-50 students per semester and raise more than $350,000 per year in revenue.
- Oversee the University's Contact Center and Phonathon program.
- Administer CampusCALL software including user policies, updates, imports, and exports.
- Create and manage documentation including Phonathon operations manual, training materials, multiple calling scripts, and step-by-step guides. Maintain a catalog of reports and a regular reporting schedule.
- Recruit, train, and oversee student callers and supervisors.
- Evaluate data, plan strategically, create fundraising goals; lead teams to surpass those goals.
- In addition, the Contact Center Manager will:
- Engender a warm, positive atmosphere in the Contact Center that aligns with University values and advances the values of leadership, responsibility, hard work, desire for excellence, and ethical decision-making in the student callers.
- Create a genuinely warm client experience.
- Insist on integrity throughout the program, especially in areas related to gift solicitation and employee performance.
- In time, actively embrace responsibilities related to direct mail management and other outreach programs, such as social media.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Additional duties, expectations and responsibilities may be added or changed as needed to meet the University's needs.
Must understand, support and embrace the mission of Franciscan University of Steubenville and possess the following:
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to manage sales teams.
- Ability to run Phonathon operations.
- Ability to set and surpass goals.
- Ability to analyze financial figures and make projections.
- Ability to develop a top-flight training program.
- Insistence on integrity.
- Excellent leadership skills through personal example and positive motivation.
- Passion for great client service.
- Desire to drive operations to new heights.
- Love of the FUS mission and students.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- Sales-team management experience.
- Phonathon operations experience.
- Sales forecasting and modeling experience.
- Able to work Monday through Thursday 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.; Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; occasional mornings and Saturdays.
Candidates must submit a resume, a list of three references, and a cover letter which demonstrates their fit for the position based on their experience, accomplishments and skills as well as their desire to advance the mission of Franciscan University.
Please apply via email to: email@example.com
For other information and job postings, visit our website at www.franciscan.edu.
Franciscan University of Steubenville is committed to principles of equal opportunity and is an equal opportunity employer.