Mark Your Calendar and Sign up Today!
June 9 or 16
This is your first event as a Franciscan University Student! Baron Day is the perfect opportunity for you to:
- Meet one-on-one with faculty members to adjust your academic schedule.
- Meet YOUR future classmates and begin cultivating those friendships over the summer.
- Finalize your financial aid.
- Complete all necessary documents (health forms, housing contracts, student work, etc.).
- Learn about various clubs, organizations and extra-curricular activities.
- Learn about our Austria program and how to fit a semester abroad into your college career.
- See your future Residence Hall.
- Integrate with campus – Households, New Student Orientation, Commuter Student Association, Priestly Discernment Program, ROTC, and much more!
There are two Baron Day sessions available: Friday, June 9, or Friday, June 16.
Come on Thursday to join us for the student social coffeehouse and an overnight residence hall stay.
Parents & Families
You are invited to participate in our special parent social gathering on Thursday evening and activities on Friday.