Online Master of Science in Education or Educational Administration
Franciscan’s Master of Science in Education and Educational Administration prepares educators and administrators for success by offering a solid foundation in curriculum, human development, models of teaching, and educational theory.
Franciscan’s MS in Education program embraces a unique, holistic vision of education, a vision that respects the dignity of every student and helps them to grow not only intellectually, but also emotionally and spiritually.
MS Education/Educational Administration Online Highlights
- Earn your MS in Education or Educational Administration in as little as 18 months
- Wide range of electives to suit student interests
- Opportunity to take courses both on campus and online simultaneously
- Explore Education in light of Franciscan’s rich tradition of excellence and faith
- Learn using the latest learning technology—podcasts, vodcasts, wikis, blogs, etc.
- Work with faculty who have experience in teaching and administration at all levels
- Collaborate with classmates on projects designed to enhance your success in the classroom or as an administrator
- Fully accredited by the North Central Higher Learning Commission and the Ohio Board of Regents
Preparation for Administration
Our Education online curriculum also offers a Principal Licensure program for elementary and secondary teachers who already have earned their Masters.
Is this Program for Me?
Franciscan’s MS Education and MS Educational Administration Programs are designed for educators in all stages of their careers who are looking to advance to the next level and make an even bigger impact in the lives of students.
The Online MS Program is designed to make this degree possible for busy educators with family and life responsibilities looking for an excellent, flexible, and affordable Masters Program grounded in solid ethical and educational principles.