Information for Authors
How to submit your work
- Franciscan University Press is happy to consider manuscript proposals. Your proposal should include the following:
- Completed Author’s Questionnaire (available for download here)
- The author’s resume or curriculum vitae
- No more than a five page description of the main argument of the manuscript and its intended audience.
- The table of contents of the manuscript
- The introduction or representative chapter of the manuscript.
All materials should be sent electronically to the acquisitions editor, Dr. Stephen Lewis, email@example.com. Questions about proposal submissions can also be sent to Dr. Stephen Lewis’s email account, or his office phone: (740) 284-5332.
If the acquisitions editor decides to have your manuscript peer reviewed, he will at that time request the full manuscript.