Convenience is what we strive for.
Franciscan University offers a variety of payment options to assist
families in paying their bill. In addition to cash, we offer a monthly
payment plan and credit card options. We will also assist you in finding
alternative educational loans to cover the rest, or you can search for alternative/third-party loans.
Payments by cash or check
- Cash: Cash must be received at the business service counter located in Starvaggi Hall.
- Checks and Money Orders: Checks and money orders made payable to Franciscan University of Steubenville may be mailed to:
Franciscan University of Steubenville
1235 University Blvd.
Steubenville. OH 43952
International students may pay by check, however the check must be drawn on a U.S. Bank and in US dollars.
All E-payment are available via the Student Financial Services tab on MYFrancsican
For Parents: E-payments are also available for parents who have a Parent Access on the Franciscan University Online Payment Center.
If parents do not have a Parent Access, it can be set up by the student by following these steps:
- Log in to MyFranciscan and go to the Student Financial Services tab
- Under My Account Info – Franciscan Online Payment Center, click Enter Payment Center
- On the Franciscan Online Payment Center, go to the section SET UP PARENT ACCESS and follow the steps.
Questions about this? Contact Enrollment Services at (740)284-5255 Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org